1. Use both hands when taking your glasses on or off. Do not use one hand as it may bend the frame.
2. Always place your glasses on a level surface, place them with the lenses face upwards. Otherwise, the surface of your lenses may be damaged.
3. Do not use shirt, handkerchief or tissue to wipe dirty lenses. Use lens cleaning cloth, wipe gently in one direction.
4. Do not wear glasses in sauna or steam bath nor expose to hot steam or boiling water. Exposure to such conditions may crack the coating or warp the lenses.
5. Keep your glasses away from sunlight. Do not leave them on car dashboard or by the window under direct sunlight or other heat sources.
6. Deformed frames could add pressure on your nose or ears. Do come back for aftercare service, ultra-sonic cleaning and adjustment.
7. Wash the lens with diluted dish washing detergent and rinse off with tap water. Do not wipe dirty lenses without rinsing first.
8. When you have to carry your glasses with you, place them in a spectacle case.
Glasses and sunglasses continue to be comfortable for years to come and promotes good vision.
Glasses will be professionally adjusted, so they will always look and feel as new as possible.