Better technology for eye health screening services.
Get your eyes checked using the latest technology offered by our shops.
- Visual Acuity
- Test for distance vision and near vision
- Refraction by Optometrist
- Test for the refractive power of your eyes for the spectacles prescription and/ or contact lens prescription
- Amsler Grid test
- Detects any abnormalities in the macula, which is responsible for central vision
- Air puff Tonometry
- Measure the eye pressure using a non-contact device
- Colour vision test
- Test for any congenital colour defect
- Slit lamp examination
- Detects abnormalities on the front part of the eye, mainly cornea and lens.
- Undilated Retinal Evaluation
- Detects abnormalities in the optic nerve, macula and retina assessing the photograph of the back part or the eye
Disclaimer: Eye screening is not a complete examination, eye specialist consult is advised if there is concern of any eye